Confidence Is Everything

Forget about love.
Forget about family.
Forget about music.

The problem about me is that I am lacking of confidence.
I realize that since ages ago.
So here's the story.
I was playing football this morning.
Last training before the friendly matches against
Tropicana and possibly , Damansara Jaya.
So I got the ball. And I clear the ball away.
Usual thing.
But sometimes I did a mistake and stuff.
Usually when I have the confidence to do something,
something , somewhere , someone will try to dampen my confidence back to ground zero.
Like this morning,
had the confidence to run with the ball into their defense and I got fouled and tripped by the other player.
I mean , yeah, it's their job to do so.
But just when I had a little confidence , someone will dampen it.
:|

Going into the room during music master lesson.
Chris told me that we're gonna do a jamming session.
I was shocked and I was like, serious? But I suck and shit like that.
I was who was it with , he said I know him , Damian. :D
At least I know someone.
We went in there and started jamming.
Surprisingly , I played well today.
Usually during the lesson , I did lots and lots of mistake and stuff.
Today my mistakes were minimum.
And I enjoyed that. :D
That jamming session was fun and it certainly boost my confidence.
Thanks Chris and Damian. :)

Comments

Popular Posts