Tell me what you think about it.

What do 'ya think about the new layout?
Tell me 'bout it.

One of the songs performed at BSD's IU day.
Uninspired by Djezna's Stalker.

Day by day ,
my hope of living starts diminishing .
Nothing about me .
Is good.
I look at others. They all have talent.
Some have the brains ,
some have talent.

I'm so jealous of lots of people ,
they can play the guitar.
they can take really good photos.
they can play football really well.
they can sing.
they can dance.
and the list goes on.

I can't do shit.
Even writing this post , I feel like just deleting the whole thing altogether.
Nothing is likable about me.

I really want a person , I can tell everything too.
Check family out. It's so weird.
Dad's away.
Mum's busy with work.
2 older brothers the gap are just too much.
The stuff me and my sister share are close to none.
I feel that I'm all alone in this world.
Sure I have friends ,
but eventually they are all going to lead their own life right?

Sometimes , we all have to make that one decision
and take that one chance to change our whole life altogether right?
Possibly.
Hopefully that chance even come.
:)
Dream come true? Maybe.

Comments

Popular Posts