It's back on , but nobody cares.

After two months , I finally got back the computer.
Back to the great music , hours and hours of tumblr.
Who am I to kid , no one cares anyway.

I remade my personal , It's now called broken-skyway.
I deleted the old one cause it's the same as my snowboarding's account ,
It usually takes ages to find one good snowboarding picture there.
So here I am. With a new one.
The new theme I cool , ain't it?
Both this and the tumblr.
Sab helped me with it.
Thanks! :)

Brother's wedding is in November.
But I'm already planning to have a great haircut by then.
I kinda like mine now. But it looks kinda weird.

This looks kinda cool.

And someone get me a band tee! :D

I've been listening to a lot of Of Mice & Men and Memphis May Fire recently.
The lyrics struck me so deep.



That's The Depths.

Miles Away by Memphis May Fire featuring Kellin Quinn
is great too.
Go listen to it.
It's a soft song.
 

Be back next time.

Comments

Popular Posts