10 / 8 / 12

The 10th of August of the year 2012.
Truly was one of the best day I have ever experienced since a few years.
It's all these petty things that matter.
Just 4 things that really mattered to me.

First ;
Pandelela Rinong won Malaysia's second medal in the Olympics.
Bronze to be exact.
Malaysia isn't really as close to my heart as the others , but
it's still great seeing a Malaysian shine on the big stage.
Congrats to Pandelela.

Second ;
Arguably the most important one of all.
The USWNT won the Women's Football Olympics 2012 against Japan.
Carli Lloyd scored two fantastic goals.
When the ref blew that whistle for the final moment of the match.
I was the happiest person beside the players and coach of the team on Earth.
I've been following em ever since I watched em play few years back.
Loving all the moments of em.
Their achievements.
Their passion.
It's just a beauty.





 Such a sight. :')
Oh and here's Tobin. <3

Third ;
Ain't much ,
just slept through the first 3 periods of class without any disruptions.

Fourth ;  
PJK.
Usually I don't score in football games ,
and this year , I haven't score a single goal during PJK.
Today , I scored 3.
Such happiness. :')

-----
Yeah , that's all .
Y'see , it ain't gonna be always a big thing for someone to be happy ,
Sometimes these small things that often get ignored ,
the ones that won't be bothered ,
are the one that are capable of making us happy without failure.

Good day right there.
When will the next good day be?
Tomorrow I assume?
We shall see.

P.s. Have I ever told you how contagious and lovely Tobs's laugh is?
:')

Comments

Popular Posts