Looking.

Looking.
To the left , and to the right.
Even up top and down low.
What am I looking for?
I have no idea.
Something to get me out of this misery maybe?
Something to end it all?
It's got to be that.
It must be.
I can't take it any longer.
I just can't.

I learnt to let go and let live.
I'm trying to , at least.
It's a new day tomorrow ,
so why fret about what happen yesterday ,
when you can have a hell of a day tomorrow?


Everybody has got that one thing , at least one thing , where they are good at.
I'm still here , trying to figure out what I'm suppose to do ,
what I'm good at and all.
I don't know.

I'm just going to list out what I like and all.

  • Snowboarding.
  • Music.
  • Art. (I suck terribly at it)
  • Sports.
  • Photography.
  • Song writing.
All of these , I suck shit at it.
I'm incredibly jealous of some people's photography skills ,
how can they be so good at it.
I wonder.
Oh well.
Time will pass ,
time will go,
time will tell ,
what will I ever do.

Anyways ,
here something to tell ya guys.
Get ready!

I'm Lights's Cat , my celebrity crush is Kristen Bell , 
and the girl I'm gonna marry is
Tobin Heath
:3
Just look at her.
Such perf. :')

Wouldn't mind if Alex Morgan is mine too.


Comments

Popular Posts