Normality.

Depression has been such an frequent visitor in my life, that it is norm for me. With easy passing day, the pieces of the mask that has shield me long enough are coming off. I fear the day I eventually break down, it's not that I am afraid of losing a bit of pride in me, heck, pride is the last thing in my mind at the moment. It's just that I dislike people feeling sad. It's just me I guess.

In spite of these depression, I still managed to get through every day with a small smirk on my face. Why? I think I can whole-heartedly give credit to the dreams and inspirations in my head. Everyday I think about life in the Scandinavian region of the world, it always manage to makes me happy, even though only for a few minutes. I can't help but think of the possible future that I might have.

Though always on repeat, it's always me in the future home in quite possibly the windy cold terrain of Norway. And the house is couple miles away from the nearest town. And every Sunday morning, I'll be out, either with be bike or a small car, out to the butcher, and they'll be like, "Oh, Mr.Jenkins. The usual I presume?" With the food , groceries done, heading back home and treat myself to a sumptuous meal that I know I do not deserve. But hey, a dream is a dream.

Oh and the rooms in the house will be amazingly pretty. Taking an inspiration from Tumblr, I want a study room like this, kitchen , the stairs , oh gosh, they're all so pretty.



In the end, dreams are still dreams. Some dreams are fulfilled, some are not. I hope mine is. And with the goal of achieving that dream, I have the small determination to do well in everything that I participate in, my education, my life skills, music and even gaming. It's the never say die mentality and always improving.

---
What do you think of the new template? I think it's pretty amazing, except for the post width. I'm still figuring out how to configure it. It's too small in my opinion. Which caused me to put only one picture of the "dream home" , but that will soon be fixed along with menu bar below the blog name. But yeah, thanks for reading I guess. Good night.

---



Comments

Popular Posts