Short Update Of 2014

As most of you know, I'm leaving for Australia for 3 months. (That is, if the Visa is completed by then) I'll be leaving on 15th January and back on the 9th of April. Just a couple days before my birthday. So get your presents ready! kidding.

To be honest, I'm not really excited for the trip. I would rather be here spending more times with the lads, gaming and winnings matches , hanging out with the girls , shopping , terrible and somewhat embarassing selfies and dare I say, going to school. Heck , I'll miss a few days of college when I'm back as the April Intake for INTI starts on the 7th of April. Who else is going to INTI?

But anyway, I said that I was planning to write while I'm in Australia. Well, that plan is now scrapped. Due to me not having a computer to use then, and the prohibition of unnecessary usage of electronics , I will NOT be writing. Sadly. Maybe I'll write on a notepad or draw though ugly.

So yeah, that's it. Have fun while I'm gone!

Comments

Popular Posts