A Thinker Is Worth A Thousand Fighters

There was a particular advice that have stuck with me since day one, and throughout my life, it has been repeated over and over again by different other respected scholars, which is to read. Never stop reading. There's a saying , I can't exactly remember what it was but it basically relays the message of , a book a day would still not be enough. Because in our ever expanding minds and surroundings, we never stop improving, thus, our knowledge is never ending.

I wasn't born with the knowledge of mathematics, but fast forward 17 years, I've acquired sufficient skills to survive in the working world. And I am glad for that. You see, what's the point of having arms and legs when we do not possess the ability to think what we are going to do with them? One could have a perfect set of limbs and is deemed a "society's trash" , simply because he does not contribute to them. Likewise, a man without his legs could, let's say, could compose one of the perfect symphonies ever. It doesn't matter if you're missing a piece of your body, just as long as you are capable to think straight and you will be fine.

Using the blanket of religion, "God made each and everyone of us. Not one is born the same. Everyone has a unique set of skills to bring forth for the world." Just last week, I was once again reminded to pick up a book, by the respectable Mr.Siva. True, he has a bloody short temper. But I like that man. He's saying the truth. Honest truth without holding back anything. He's a human being knowing what he is capable of doing.
And I like that. I like it when a man who knows what he is doing and is doing it wholeheartedly. 

Also, never underestimate the powers of one day. 24 hours is more than enough to finish something. So stop procrastinating and finish what you've started! *boy should I ever take my own advice*

Anyways, how are you guys doing? I miss your voices on this page. Share it with me. Tell me things. I want to know. Tell me things that you've never told others. It'll be a secret between you and me. And one day, maybe, I will bring you to a magical place. Goodnight bae(s).

Shoutout to Sab.

Comments

Popular Posts