[ Disgruntled ]

A dying friend once told me, ‘I wish I hadn’t spent so many Mondays wishing it were Friday. I also wish I had made better use of those Fridays, for better stories on Monday.’― A Wolf’s Thoughts

 What's the use of complaining and ranting if you're not going to do anything about it? I get that anger is part of being humans but isn't it better to let it be a source of motivation instead of letting it run you? And there's where I come in. I was disillusioned and angry during my last post, and I apologize for that.

I'm not going to lie. When I was writing that last post. I wasn't feeling too "right." And it's not the first time. And it's not going to be the last. I'm a person who gets annoyed and frustrated quite easily, though I just don't tend to make it public. Me not making my anger public doesn't mean I'm okay with it.

There have been times where I couldn't go to bed because I was too frustrated and it was too much of a bother to do anything about it. In the end, I would just go to bed after 2-3 hours of solid rolling. There's been so much talk of anger but most of the time, too little action to come with it. People confuse the literal meaning of action sometimes. Taking an action doesn't mean it has to directly affiliated with the cause. I mean, if it is then that's sublime! But it isn't always be that way.

Take the situation with anger for example, when I say take action. You might thought I meant to do something about the thing to minimise your anger. And hey, if you do so then good for you. But for the short term, I just meant doing something to distract yourself from the problem. In a way, temporarily running away from your problem. I've sort of made up a code for myself to no do anything important when I'm feeling angry. That means no writing, no studying.

Just simple, sometimes futile action will do. Get your mind off the clouds that has been shrouding over it. Look for the rainbow that you know it's there. Once your mind is clear, move forward, push the clouds away and get your hands on the rainbow. People are just too rush in doing things and this sometimes jeopardise the whole situation.

 It's okay to be angry. Like I said before, it's part of being human. It's how you should deal with it that matters. Be rational. Move the clouds away and you'll be just fine.

Comments

Popular Posts