Daily // 002

15/07/2015
11:24pm

Today's the second day of my ongoing daily blogging, oh God, it feels so weird to say daily blogging in the same context as daily vlogging. Isn't that what blogging supposed to be? Right. Where were we?

I was on the INFJ subreddit the other day ( link ) , and it was mentioned that INFJs love waking up early and that is very true. All these years, I've always wanted to wake up before the sun rise just to glimmer the wonders of nature, but time and time again, I've always failed myself in this quest. While I know friends that wakes up at 4-5pm everyday and I cannot fathom how one can sleep for so long. The latest I've waken up at is 2pm. And that in itself is VERY VERY bad. But recently it's around 11am, thank you alarm.

Hopefully one day, I would finally fulfill my dream of waking up early, intentionally okay, not just waking up early just to go to school or something, but to wake up and enjoy the morning vibe. I would so much enjoy that! And guess what? On Friday, I'll be going to Ipoh and we're planning to drive out once the clock strikes 4:30am and hopefully I could see the sun rise up!

The dream will soon be realised!

11:42pm
15/07/2015

Comments

Popular Posts