Daily // 005

1:47am
20/07/2015

First day back after a two-day trip to Ipoh, ah it feels good but I do kinda miss the thrill of a foreign place and its amazingly good and cheap food. Today's frisbee was supposed to make me forget all about it. But tough luck Stan, after a whole week of not having a proper rain, the clouds decided to cry on us when we were supposed to play so frisbee got cancelled and instead of running around losing weight, I stayed in and slept through the afternoon. Damn shame.

Soon Way also got me playing clash of clans again. I know... sigh. I started it when it was came about few years ago but stopped after awhile because I'm an inpatient person and I couldn't stand waiting few hours for an upgrade. I mean who would? I'm playing it for now but I don't know how long will I stay at it. The time it takes for an upgrade will only get longer, I mean, Soon Way is waiting 8 days for his.

The day went by uneventful really, just a bit of Arrow watching and FIFA playing. Not much was done today. Unfortunately.

1:51am
20/07/2015

Comments

Popular Posts