Daily // 017

11:48pm
02/08/2015

To be frank, I don't really have the mood to push out a post today. I don't know why but I've been feeling a bit down today. Maybe it was because I woke up a tad early today to get back my hard disk. But hey, I did got it back. Now I can rewatch Game Of Thrones. Shame, I wanted to back my stuffs into it so that I can get a clean install for Windows 10 but there wasn't enough space in it. Oh well, I'll just wait for the official upgrade.

So, where do I begin? All I did was binge watch Arrow. 6 more episode and I'm finally done with the season and soon I'll be waiting for the latest season just like any other fans will do. As of this episode, I kind of wish he joins the league. Sorry for the spoiler. But that's basically it, of my day I mean.

Even when playing dota a few moments ago, I didn't really, like, y'know express myself as usual. Maybe it was because of the shitty laptop I'm having. DO NOT BUY LENOVO. I bought this Y50 from them a few months back for close to 4gs and it has one of the highest spec for a low price. I know 4 is not a low price but for the specs it is. But there has been so much problems with it, I just want to throw it away. Skype often crash, the internal mic doesn't work, some games fail outright. I'm just so frustrated. The only reason why I hadn't reformat it is because I'm waiting for Windows 10 to finally hit me. Til then, I'm stuck with this crap.

11:54pm
02/08/2015

Comments

Popular Posts