Regrets

11:04pm
31/08/2015

I have to stop making mistakes! Mistakes that I would regret. That's one thing I am increasingly vary of myself and I did another mistake again last night.

No, this is not of my education and career wise. On that part, I've settled to achieve incredibly good results in the first two years and hopefully manage to qualify for a scholarship so I could get my third year done in a foreign university. That is the plan.

This is the mistake. A totally different story. Yesterday, I went and met up with the gang again. It was so refreshing to see their stupid faces after so long. Anyhow, we went to a cafe not so far away, and when I got in, there was this pretty waitress. We got together and just caught up with each other. In the end, I mentioned that the waitress is super pretty. And Teik Lim being Teik Lim, when we were about to leave, he mentioned that I said she's pretty. Now that's the mistake. I SHOULD'VE SAID SOMETHING TO HER AFTER THAT. I SHOULD BUT I DIDN'T.

It's always like this with me. I let things go way too easily, even in the matters that I don't have yet. And I do not want to say it's fine today because I've done this way too many time!

#TimeToChangeStan

11:11pm 
*Make a wish. I know mine
31/08/2015

Comments

Popular Posts