A Walk To Remember

11:18pm
29/09/2015

The 2000s have blessed us with much entertainment. From the music scene to the film scene, but one epidemic that has risen in the 2000s is the unrealistic romance film. A Walk To Remember is one such film. Before I continue, this is the first time ever that someone has asked me to do a written review on a movie, ( THIS IS NOT A REVIEW OKAY ), so shout out to you out there!

Anyhow, the movie is not a terrible movie. It's not like Wall Street : Money Never Sleeps where I actually stood up and left the theater because that is the epitome of shitty movie, nor is it like Transformer : Age Of Extinction where the movie is literally a 2 and a half hour advertisement with explosions in every 10 frames.

A Walk To Remember is a decent film. Before I say anything more though, I got to say this, a young Mandy Moore is a beautiful thing. She's gorgeous as Jaime. To be honest, throughout the whole of this movie, I never really gave my utmost attention to it. Most of the time I would be on my phone browsing reddit or something even though I was bored of doing that. Heck, I'm even writing this blog when the movie's still on.

The movie opened with a bunch of kids, delinquents if you would, making a new "recruit" jumped off a tall pipe way into the pond below. The moment I saw that, I thought, "Oh hell no, is this going to be the Twilight of the 2000s?" Thank God it wasn't but they did gave a fight. I feel bad now though. I'm sorry but you've asked the wrong person to ask about this movie. The previous two movies that I wrote about was a "coming-of-age" movie, not a romance movie.

Wonder why I'm single. HAH. Just kidding. Any more movie suggestions anyone?

11:46pm
29/09/2015  

Comments

Popular Posts