Joy

11:54pm
2/09/2015

Two weeks ago, I was having like a huge anxiety over the prospect of  attending public speaking class. More so that it's a core subject, so it's undroppable. Double so that the first assignment required us to speak in front of the class about one of two given topics. I mentioned that in a couple of posts back.

It's kind of funny how it is fast becoming one of my favourite class. I'm lucky to have such a fantastic lecturer in Ms. Asil and incredibly lucky to have met really really good friends. Seems like this next three years will come by swiftly.

And today has been a really refreshing day. Not only we did another speaking in front of class, fyi, it was hilarious. I loved every minute of it! Even though my hands still shake pretty badly in front, but I've gotten pretty confident that I no longer feel fear while I'm on the stage, it's just that my hands think otherwise.

I also gave them my SPM cert, so I got that done. And clarified my fees issue. So everything that has been an issue for the first two weeks has been settled and I'm really enjoying my time here. Hopefully, I can do these people and my family proud because all of them are such amazing beings that I don't deserve.

12:04am
3/09/2015

Comments

Popular Posts