Normalized [1]

2:10am
24/12/2016

I've been meaning to write on a series that's akin to some kind of [Guide to Life] though it's not going to be called that. Purely because this is not a guide to life. But rather how I live my life based on what set of principles that I follow or ones that I should follow.

My twitter account basically has two purpose. One is to lose my mind and fanboy over any obsession I have at the moment, and that is Twice Mina <- click on it, you won't regret it. I mean, how can you not after seeing that perfect smile of hers?

Second is to criticize about certain things and people. And while most would assume that those tweets are directed only to other people, that assumption is on the wrong side of the scale. There has been a lot of time that I've scolded myself even if it sounds 100% about another being on this planet. Self realization is the first step to improvement am I right?

Anyhow, any post that has titles with the [x] in it is a part of this series and will be archived and compiled into a list. And secondly, the first ever principle of this series is, JANGAN ALWAYS TERASA about every single piece of shit that happens in the world. Seriously, there's more than 7 billion people in the world and assuming each of them does and say 100 things on a daily basis, how many actions was done in a single day? Stop assuming every single thing is about you because the world, frankly, doesn't care about you or me.

Also, in the event that it is about you and you memang dah terasa by it. Stop thinking it as a bad thing and learn to improve from it. And I'm not even suggesting about improving your math skills when your teacher marked a question of yours wrong, that's common sense to do so. I'm talking about finding a solution to a problem. Someone says they don't like you or how you're doing certain things? Don't waste your time being angry at him. You're better off cutting him out of your life. There's your solution right there. Of course you have to look at the circumstances. But for every problem there is a solution. Look for it.

This next one particularly infuriates me a lot. If you have a problem, look for a solution. I don't mind you looking for me for advice on a problem. I welcome you if you have such mindset because that shows you're actively improving yourself. What I don't appreciate is if you're going to stand there and whine, "I can't do this" because you lack the skillset for it. Either look for help on how you should do it or reject the job immediately after knowing your limit. Stop wasting time, your own and others because time is the only thing we can't have in the world.

Lastly, the post is titled as Normalized. Which I find is a load of bullshit. Like I said before, there's 7 billion people in the world. And if everyone were to conform to a certain standard so they can be "normal", where's the fun in that? Start being normal by your own standard. Don't let others tell you otherwise. Sure, it sounds easy in text. But trust me, I'm the farthest thing from normal and it's a pretty good life from being "non-normal."

Merry Christmas

2:25am
24/12/2016

Comments

Popular Posts