Gratitude [9]

12:16am
11/4/2017

The greatest feeling in the world is when you're able to wake up and see the greatest view in the world, and to truly and safely know that, there are others out there who, with genuine intentions that they care of you. The greatest feeling in the world is when you know you are appreciated.

A group of 20 closest people in my life gave me the surprise of my life this past weekend and it was truly the first time in my life that I felt genuine surprise and happiness as a result. People come and go, some gotten closer to my heart, and some left, but the ones who stayed are the ones that truly matter.

Thanks to all who came. And if you don't mind the cheesy part, here we go.

                                                                                                                                                                   

| Soon Way | Hanson | Chee Kong | Zheng Yi | Bing Xi + Kaiqi | Zheng Yi | Yoong Siang | Aaron | Bernice |

To be honest, you guys made the surprise. I was expecting some cheap and hot food in Jalan Alor coupled with the fact that we never did any huge outings or parties for any of our birthdays. Getting lost together on the road that day as well as in life and finding our way back together. We got to know the best and the worst of each other and I'm still surprised you guys still find it in you to accept me in as the bitch ass Minari in. Love you heaps.. No homo.

| Eriko | Momo + John | Crystal + Andy | Franky + Jei | David |

The original #Pkoi. We stab each other in the front and only in the front. We talked shit with each other and about others. Fuck the haters and the best friends, Always have the nasi kunyit sambal banjir at heart and then cry and regret that shit the moment the first bite enters our mouth.

I don't know why but we gotten close for our degree life. God knows why this banana can be in the same gang as you guys (HAHA), but we did and I would not asked for a better gang.

| Family |

Probably none of you (fam bam) are going to read this but the Jenkins Pingguan clan is truly my favorite clan of all time. The understandings, the family trips, the cohesiveness are ones that is in a happy family. Coming home from school, there was always a sense of love in the house, even with no words uttered. Never would ask for a better family.

| Joey |

There are truly no words in the dictionary to describe the affection I have for you. Everything you've given to me I've kept close to my heart, from your wits of humor to your immaculate beauty and of course, your true and genuine heart. I'd like to tick off so many of my our bucket list together within the next century so stay with me and we'll do just that.

                                                                                                                                                                   

People tend to underestimate the impact human beings can have on a person's lives. I once did that mistake. But how wrong was I to think that way? Every single person I've met and considered a friend has once had their place in my life. It's unfortunate that some are no longer there anymore but while we still have it, I truly appreciate each and everyone of you guys. Including some of those that aren't specifically listed on here.

1:07am
11/4/2017

Comments

Popular Posts