Stress [1]

Image result for stress tumblr

23/03/2018

March's been a hectic month. It is by far, the most hectic month I've experienced, more than the time when I moved all of my possessions from Sabah, across a thousand miles to Kuala Lumpur, more so than the time I had to drive back home when I was a kid because my dad was drunk and stopped the car by the roadside on the way to Kuala Penyu.

Let me tell you why. I'm in my last ever semester in University, I have to complete my final year 
dissertation, organize an event, took up two heavy subjects in Communication Law and Feature Writing. 
It's been a stressful month. I've had less sleep than ever, more grumpier than ever (sorry for making everyone who's affected mad, it's my fault), and in general I just feel lethargic all the time.
Stress is no joke. I was in the train today and was going through Facebook when I saw someone shared saying she lost a friend at the age of 23 because he was working day and night for a project and did not had enough rest. As a result, he died of a cardiac arrest. At the young age of 23. It's scary, he's only a year older than me and I'm afraid of going to the same path as him.
Though I believe I live a healthy life, well, a reasonably healthy life, stress is inevitable in life. It depends on how you manage it. For me, I managed it by making a checklist. Breaking each assignments into separate sections and dealt with it one by one. Eventually, the burden started to lift off with each completed task.
For others, the checklist won't work. They might need something stronger, therapy is one of it.

[This is the 1/8 post partnered with BetterHelp. In the next article, I'll be talking about therapy. Stay tuned for it. In the mean time, take a look at this for more information about STRESS <CLICK HERE>.]

Comments

Popular Posts